Mike Himelfarb established M2R Enterprises in 2005 and quickly forged a reputation for top quality, value and trust. Since then homeowners across York Region have partnered with us on their successful home improvment projects then recommended us to their friends, family and neighbours. Our business has grown by leaps and bounds over the past 12 years with referrals and repeat customers accounting for a significant portion. Here's why:
- We know how to design kitchens, bathrooms and basements.
- We meet or exceed the standards proscribed in the Ontario Building Code because no job is worth doing that is not done right.
- We know how to communicate effectively. That means we return telephone calls and respond to emails. We explain what we do and why. We provide status reports. We talk to you.
- We clean up. We don't want to work in a mess and you don't want to live in one!
- We operate a legitimate, licensed business. That means we are insured. We sign contracts. We use licensed tradespeople. We pay WSIB. We provide firm, competitive, detailed quotes and commit to them. All our projects have payment schedules so you only pay for completed work.
- We can only stand in front of you if we stand behind our work. We guarantee all workmanship for 3 years. If something goes wrong just call or email and we'll be back to fix it. Guaranteed. We'll be there when you need us.
- We maintain an "A+" rating with the Better Business Bureau.
- We won "Best of TrustedPros" awards every year since 2012 from TrustedPros.ca.